Re: Timeout error

În data de Lu, 28-01-2008 la 20:44 +0700, Jeroen Vermeulen a scris:
> Jad madi wrote:
>
> > Yelp - Arabic.
>
> Not unusally large...  Unfortunately my internet connection makes it
> really hard to chase this down at the moment.  We have some ideas for
> making these timeouts go away; for now I suggest pre-loading pages in
> separate tabs where possible, so you have other pages to work with while
> waiting for the new ones.
>

> Jeroen
Yep.  That's exactly what I do. I work at 2 translation in parallel so
while one is loading I translate the other.

Since the last major translation improvement the pages times out less
often, but it takes longer to load.

--
Adi Roiban