Re: Launchpad team meeting 18.00 UTC this week

That is a good idea!
On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 16:17 +0000, Matthew Revell wrote:
Howdy,

This Thursday, the Launchpad team meeting is at 18.00 UTC! We're
trying out this new time to make it easier for members of the
Launchpad team on the west coast USA and in New Zealand to attend.

Come join us in #launchpad-meeting at 18.00 UTC this Thursday.

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net