Launchpad documentation team

Howdy,

I've created a Launchpad team called the Launchpad Documentation team:

https://launchpad.net/~launchpad-doc

You can find out more at:

https://help.launchpad.net/DocTeam

Important parts are:

 * the style guide - https://help.launchpad.net/DocTeam/StyleGuide
 * the review process - https://help.launchpad.net/DocTeam/ReviewProcess

A few people have asked me about helping out with the Launchpad Help
wiki and other help materials for Launchpad.

Rather than do a big announcement right now, I'd like to invite you to
join the team if you're interested in helping other people learn how
to use Launchpad.

Once we have a few people in the team, I'd like to set up a meeting
where we can decide more of what you'd like to do with the team on a
day to day basis.

Cheers :)

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net