Re: bounty page broken

I believe bounties in launchpad have been removed
On Thu, 2008-02-07 at 22:52 -0500, Daniel Hollocher wrote:
Hi,
I'm looking to where bounties are placed in ubuntu.  I came across this page, which is quite broken.

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bounties

Is it a work in progress?  Is this on your radar?

Thanks,
Dan

--
In science and in mind, the impossible and the hasn't-happened-yet are indistinguishable.