Error Timeout - error ID OOPS-774EB131

Hi there!

This happened to me when I was translating xfce4-fsguard-plugin package:

Trying again in a couple of minutes might work. If it doesn't, and this is blocking your work, let us know on the launchpad-users mailing list (requires subscription). Include the error ID OOPS-774EB131 in your message.

About ten minutes later the problem still persisted.

When I went back on firefox history and submitted again the error id changed to ID OOPS-774EA188 .

Cumps

Armindo Silva

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible."
Sir Arthur C. Clarke