Re: Timeout on edge

On 14/02/2008, Martin Pool <mbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  >  I'm getting quite a lot of timeouts on edge while translating the
>  >  Synaptic package (I'm not translating, just reading the translations).

>  Translations database timeouts are a known problem, and the team is
>  working hard on fixing them.  Carlos may be able to tell you more.
>
>  (Maybe there should be a site news entry about this until it's fixed,
>  a few people seem to be hitting it?)

Yeah, we've had a few queries over the past few weeks, although
they've tailed off this week.

Jeroen is there anything concrete we could put in a LP News post about
a fix for translations timeouts? I know I've asked you something
similar a couple of weeks ago in the team meeting, but maybe things
have moved on since that.

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net