Re: Timeout on edge

Milo Casagrande wrote:

I'm getting quite a lot of timeouts on edge while translating the
Synaptic package (I'm not translating, just reading the translations).
Translating other packages it's not a problem (really rare timeout).

Thanks. Interesting how several people report problems on the same day. I'll look into what else might have been happening to trigger this.

Jeroen