Re: ANNOUNCE: Launchpad mailing lists beta test

On launchpad-users I received only a reply containing the announcement.

Many thanks for you link.

Why is that the mailinglins is not enabled for launchpad-beta-testers
https://edge.launchpad.net/~launchpad-beta-testers

Rergards,
Adi

În data de Vi, 15-02-2008 la 12:36 -0200, Christian Robottom Reis a
scris:

--
Adi Roiban