Re: pot files for administrator review

El mar, 19-02-2008 a las 10:23 +0000, Matthew East escribió:
> Hi,
>
> On Feb 19, 2008 10:16 AM, Carlos Perelló Marín
> <carlos.perello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Out of curiosity, shouldn't the pot files which have existing
> > > templates be automatically imported? Is there a reason they are in
> > > "needs review" status?
> >
> > The path changed, it used to be ubuntu/something/po/something.pot and
> > now the 'po/' part is gone.
>
> Thanks for investigating. I was pretty sure that it was always without
> the "po/" bit.
>
> Is there a particular standard for where the pot file should be? I'm
> happy to put it in the "po" directory if that is more acceptable. The
> downloads I do from Rosetta seem to include it in that directory.

Usually, we don't care about the directory name, but for the kind of
layout you have, as I just suggested in other email, having the .pot
files and the translations in the same directory is easier because we
don't have to do anything manually, it's auto-approved.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Ubuntu => http://www.ubuntu.com