Launchpad offline 00.00 - 03.00 21 Feb UTC

Howdy,

We're releasing Launchpad 1.2.2 this week and that'll mean some
downtime while we push the new code to each server.

Going offline: 00.00 21 Feb UTC
Expected back: 03.00 21 Feb UTC

The good news is that after the release we'll have a shiny new version
of Launchpad with bug fixes and some new features :)

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net