Re: Got OOPS-781EA26 while filing bug for GRUB2

On 20 Feb 2008, at 09:40, Gavin Panella wrote:

The problem was caused by a query that was searching for similar bugs. I'm tempted to add this problem to https:// bugs.edge.launchpad.net/malone/+bug/186262 but it actually looks like a different problem. I'll discuss it with my team-mates.

After discussion, I have added it as a comment on bug 186262.

Gavin.