Re: Requiring full name to join ~launchpad-beta-testers

Sarah Hobbs wrote:

A name is just that - a means of representing someone.  So is a
nickname.  I don't see the difference,
but I'm aware that it makes some other people feel better, if they're
talking to someone who uses two
words to address themselves, instead of one.

Do those who use no one, not two, but THREE names get extra credit? ;)

Strangely a number of devs are fond of both their first *and* middle names.

I've always been intrigued by this. :)

--
            Scott
http://angrykeyboarder.com