Re: [Fwd: hggdh2 deactivated by matthew.revell]

Hey all I seem to have touch a never. I guess your views on harrasment
make perfect sense to me. I see the difference. I must admit I based my
answers on my personal and to an extend it is *very* selfish. and I
apologize if it infuriated anyone.

Reading further and analizing the situation better. well laid out
points.

you are right.

thanks for sharing

--