Re: Deleting from the WebUI didn't delete from archive (after a while)

I am not aware of the exact circumstances, but you probably still need
to upload packages with higher version numbers for them to build, and
this would be recommended and good practice anyway. I am not sure if
this is your problem, but just a quick note.

Cheers.