bugs found on help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Monday 25 February 2008 08:21:09 help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> This document describes the email interface to the bug tracker in
> Launchpad. If you have questions or comments about this document, please
> address them to {{{

Is "{{{" supposed to have any contact?

> Unassign the bug.
>
> {{{
>  assignee nobody
> }}}

There is a "nobody" user account on LP.
It belongs an "Andrew"

> === importance  ===
>
> Change the importance of a bug.
>
> {{{
>  importance high
> }}}

Shouldn't changes be only made with signed emails?

> == Known Issues ==
>
> Requiring GPG-signed mail is probably too restrictive.

What other ways are there?

By the way: does it work only with inline or also with OpenPGP/MIME?

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	http://Ubuntu.BUGabundo.net