Re: bugs found on help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 25/02/2008, (``-_-´´) -- Fernando <ubuntu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Monday 25 February 2008 08:21:09 help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>  >
>  > This document describes the email interface to the bug tracker in
>  > Launchpad. If you have questions or comments about this document, please
>  > address them to {{{
>
>  Is "{{{" supposed to have any contact?

Thanks for highlighting this.

We use the MoinMoin wiki for our help site and this text is taken
straight from the raw wiki text. So, {{{ is wiki markup to denote that
the any following wiki markup should be ignored (other than }}})

We have a bug filed to clean this up:

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/193646

Thanks again.

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net