Re: Problem marking "Need review" some strings

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 12:44 PM, Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'm writing for the Italian translators team. We have encountered
problems saving some strings with the "Need review" flag.

This is a random thing happening. The last one we recorded was with the
"desktop effects" document in hardy [1]. In particular strings number:

15-16-21-22-24-35-36-37-38

If you need more information or some other tests we can do... just ask.

Bye! :)

[1] http://tinyurl.com/2bbz5o

--
Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande@xxxxxxxx>