Problem registering PGP key

While trying to register my PGP key I got this message:

Oops!

Sorry, something just went wrong in Launchpad. We've recorded what
happened, and we'll fix it as soon as possible. Apologies for the
inconvenience.

If this is blocking your work, let us know on the launchpad-users
mailing list (requires subscription). Include the error ID
OOPS-788C2101 in your message.

Any ideas what is going on?  I did it twice.

# gpg --fingerprint 1A25D86C
pub   1024D/1A25D86C 1997-10-22
      Key fingerprint = 2F24 AD89 E5D5 C92B 7FE2  F878 7ED5 2D38 1A25 D86C
uid                  John L. Villalovos <villalj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
uid                  John L. Villalovos <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
uid                  [jpeg image of size 3261]
uid                  John L. Villalovos <John.L.Villalovos@xxxxxxxxx>
uid                  John L. Villalovos <netsol@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
sub   2048g/F9D5B434 1997-10-22

Thanks,