Import problem in Editra

Hello,

project: https://translations.launchpad.net/editra/trunk/+pots/editra

I uploaded a new template file for a calculator plugin to Editra today 'calculator.pot' but for some reason it got imported into/as 'projects.pot' and has caused all of the translations for 'projects.pot' to be lost. Can the the 'projects.pot' be restored with translations and the 'calculator.pot' be set as a new 'calculator' template as intended. I could not find a way to restore anything from the web interface.

problem: https://translations.launchpad.net/editra/trunk/+imports

Thanks,

Cody Precord