Re: Unsubscribe e-mails

* Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> I bet they don't when they get a timeout and see this message:
>
> [...snip...]
>
> There's already bug 153472 [1] about it, and since it should be trivial to fix
> (change the text not to point them to this list) I would like it to be fixed
> rather soon.

Fully agreed.

OTOH, I was wondering if Launchpad Beta Team should've his own list
and let launchpad-users be a brother list to ubuntu-users (that is, for
non-beta launchpad users). It's obvious that there too much different
interests for the same and only one list.

--
Alex Muntada <alexm@xxxxxxxxx>
http://alexm.org/