Re: Unsubscribe e-mails

On Thursday 28 February 2008 17:58:19 Martin Pool wrote:
>  1 - there's now a fairly big item on the front of Launchpad asking
> people to join the beta team, and _that_ page tells you to join the
> launchpad-users list, without totally explaining what that means
> --
> Martin

Huummm that made me think.
I suppose LP admin have HTTP logs... so they could see what is leading ppl to the ML registration.
Maybe there is common beginning. Its just a matter of backtracing the links.

Can you guys pull it out, and let us know about it?

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	http://Ubuntu.BUGabundo.net