Re: Unsubscribe e-mails

Il giorno gio, 21/02/2008 alle 18.11 +0000, Bruce Cowan ha scritto:
> There seem to be a large number of people sending "I want to stop
> getting e-mails" messages.

In my opinion there might be some sort of attack to the mailing list
system, e.g. somebody forwarding list e-mails from a free account for
some purpose that we still don't understand (spamming maybe?). It's too
strange that all these requests are coming in just a couple of days,
just not likely.

Vincenzo