ppa and merge tool

Hi!

There is an online merge tool for packages in ubuntu. I am looking for
a helper to merge my own ppa packages with new debian versions. I am
trying for now to establish a workflow with git/stg, but I thought
others should have faced the same problem and decided to ask here. If
it's not the right list to make such a question, please point me to
the good place.

Thanks,

Tiago Saboga.