Fwd: Submit Request Failure

This is what I got from malone.
See anything strange in there?

look closer, and you will see that I sent it to new@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and instead I get a reply saying i'm editing bug 201223.
Strange?

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	http://Ubuntu.BUGabundo.net
Linux user #443786    GPG key 1024D/A1784EBB

--- Begin Message ---
An error occurred while processing a mail you sent to Malone's email
interface.

Error message:

You tried to edit bug 201223 via email, but it couldn't be determined in
which context you wanted the changes to occur. The bug is reported in 0
different contexts, and you have to specify which one by using the
affects command.

For example:

    affects /distros/ubuntu

This is only a general example, and might not be what you want. Please
see https://wiki.canonical.launchpad.com/MaloneEmailInterfaceUserDoc for
more information.

--
For more information about using Malone by e-mail, see
https://help.launchpad.net/BugTrackerEmailInterface

> $ rsync rsync://cdimage.ubuntu.com/cdimage/releases/hardy/alpha-6/hardy-desktop-i386.iso
> .
> rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [receiver] rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(454) [receiver=2.6.9]

It should print out a much clear message so the user knows what's going on.

ps. saw this on package source. it has the bug mail as:
Bugs: mailto:ubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
is this correct?

 affects rsync
 status new