Re: Spam

2008/3/15, sense@xxxxxxxx <sense@xxxxxxxx>:
Maybe this can be solved when we give the teams that manage the bugs
for their project(like bugcontrol for Ubuntu) the opportunity to mark
reports and comments as spam.But what to do with those marked
comments? Delete them? They shouldn't stay at a page where search
engines can index them, but what if someone marks a good comment
(accidentally) as spam?

Sense Hofstede