un-announced changes to LP ?

Today I notice un-announced changes to LP.
I'm referring to the to the fact that now, emails sent by malone now include the original post and every other package in the header.
Anywhere where I can find extra info?
Before anybody asks, yes, I'm on LP edge.

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	http://Ubuntu.BUGabundo.net