Fwd: Submit Request Failure

Resending. It seems the 1st didnt got on list.
--------------------

Ok, this is the 4th time I try to email new bugs to LP and cant get throuth.
AFAIT I doing everything right.
Please help me fix this behavior, because I do most of my posting while offline.

Thanks in advance.

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	http://Ubuntu.BUGabundo.net

An error occurred while processing a mail you sent to Malone's email
interface.

Error message:

You didn't specify the project, distribution, or package that the bug is
about.

To do this, include a line that starts with a blank space, then the word
'affects', then the Launchpad ID of the project or distribution, then
(if it's a package) a slash and the name of the package.

For example, reporting a bug on a project:

 affects firefox

Reporting a bug on a distribution:

 affects ubuntu

Reporting a bug on a distribution package:

 affects ubuntu/firefox

--
For more information about using Malone by e-mail, see
https://help.launchpad.net/BugTrackerEmailInterface

openoffice about says v2.3 and v2.4 at the same time.
Please patch the image before we go Hardy RC, or we will have another Gimp lapse on Gutsy.

Thanks.