Re: Performance problems today with Launchpad

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 2:31 AM, Przemysław Kulczycki
<przemekkulczycki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jamu Kakar pisze:
>  > I've noticed that LP has been flipping between being quick and
>  > responsive and slow and unusable for the last few hours.  It's usually
>  > one or the other. :)
>
>  I don't know if it's connected, but I've noticed sluggish Ubuntu wiki
>  performance lately.

Just to let you know, the Launchpad developers are aware of a problem
affecting the authentication server, which is used for most of our
hosted services, and they're working on it.  Someone more informed
than me should follow up with more details.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>