Re: Fwd: Submit Request Failure

On Friday 28 March 2008 18:40:19 Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
> We've changed the error message to be a bit clearer; the next time you get it tell me if it is!
<snip>
> Anyway, there is no upstream project called openoffice.org-base-core.
> There is a source package called openoffice.org, though, so you can say
>
>     affects ubuntu/openoffice.org
>
> to file a bug against OOO.

Just confirming that I was able to post via email a new bug (bug #210133)
I havent yet re-read the new help reply email from mallone, but I'll send an email next to get one and check if the text is more obvious.
Also I did not receive and expected acknowledge email, so I would know that the email was received. I'll see if there is an open bug for that.

By the way, just out of curiosity: what is the current limit of submited bug to LP?
I've seen the counter growing quite fast the in the last few weeks.
So how long can LP DBs hold on? How big is that key ID field, lol?

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	http://Ubuntu.BUGabundo.net