Re: Fwd: Submit Request Failure

Hi,

> Nice April Fools joke. but seriously, how big can it get before hw busts?

The database is probably limited to 2^64-1 record IDs. Filling that space
is going to take a while. A *long* while.

I have no idea how big the average bug is, but I doubt that disk
space is a limiting factor for the foreseeable future -- generously
assuming 100k, that'd be ten million bugs per TByte-sized disk.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 - -