Link between code.launchpad and bazaar.launchpad

Hi all,

For my first mail to this list, (but not yet member of launchpad beta testers,
still waiting) i have one question:

Is it possible to have a button in the bazaar.launchpad page (when we browse
code for a bazaar branch, for example here :
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~umc-team/umc/umc-artwork/files) to return back to
the corresponding bazaar branch page in code.launchpad (here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~umc-team/umc/umc-artwork) ?

I am not sure if my request it is clear enough, but what is ask for is:

When we are browsing code (in bazaar.launchpad server) for a bazaar branch, we
do not have the ability to return back to the corresponding page for the bazaar
branch in code.launchpad server. Instead, I have to click on the back button of
the web browser as many time as necessary to return where i was.

Well, yes i could have opened the "browse code" link into another tab/window
instead of clicking it directly but... ;)

Hope this is the right place to ask for this request.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Denis.

--
Windows c'est comme un Tamagoshi... Même quand tu t'en occupes il meurt.
=> Linux User  #354241 !