RFC: new "Your Account" users guide section

Hi all,

I've just put a new "Your account" section live on the help wiki.
Before I publicise this and put it on the help wiki front page, I'd
love your feedback.

In particular:

 * Does this cover what you'd expect a new user to need to know?
 * Does this cover what you'd need as an ongoing Launchpad user?
 * Is the tone right?

Links to all the articles are at:

https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount

Cheers!

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad and Bazaar rock!
Join us in #launchpad and #bzr on irc.freenode.net