Re: Beta testing: Launchpad is now an OpenID provider

On April 3, 2008, Siegfried-Angel wrote:
> 2008/4/3, Jonathan Jesse <jjesse@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > If I don't want my launchpad id to be an openid can I do that?  If I
> > already have an openid can i use that instead of launchpad's?
>
> You don't have to use it if you don't want...

Also, you cannot use another OpenID to log in Launchpad. Launchpad is only an
OpenID provider, we don't have plans for now to turn Launchpad into a
relaying party (and thus accept other OpenID login).

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx