Mirroring SF bug tracker in LP

Hi,

Quote from https://help.launchpad.net/FeatureHighlights/BugWatches:

"This is one of the unique features of Launchpad. It allows you to
track the status of bugs in external trackers that run Bugzilla,
RoundUp, Sourceforge, the Debian BTS or Mantis. We will add support
for additional trackers, when that becomes necessary to facilitate
collaboration across the free software projects that use them.

This means that projects can leverage the benefits of Launchpad
without giving up their own bug tracker, if they prefer to use their
own hosted infrastructure. In some cases, we import ALL the bugs in a
project bug tracker into Launchpad automatically, because there are
other communities that want to be able to link to them trivially. "

So, if I read this correctly I should be able to use LP Bugs and have
all bugs reported on SF be mirrored automatically on LP. How do I set
this up for my project (*)?

Thanks, Frank

(*) Task Coach: https://launchpad.net/taskcoach/