Edge users: bug supervisor the new name for bug contact

If you use Edge (https://edge.launchpad.net), tomorrow you may notice
the term "bug supervisor".

"Bug supervisor" is the new name we've given to bug contacts. We've
made the change because, recently, we enabled anyone to subscribe to a
project or package's bugs. So, being a bug contact became less about
getting bug mail and more about setting certain bug statuses,
targeting bugs to milestones and so on.

For now, you'll only see this change on Edge, which is the default
Launchpad environment for beta testers.

Thanks.