PPA buildds running at half capacity 15th April

Hello,

PPA buildds running at half capacity 15th April

You may notice that PPA packages take longer to build between 08.00
and 17.00 UTC on the 15th April.

We're expecting this slowdown during planned maintenance of our buildd
machines. Launchpad will still attempt to build your packages but will
have only half as much capacity as normal.

I'm sorry if this causes Launchpad to take longer to build any of your packages.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad and Bazaar rock!
Join us in #launchpad and #bzr on irc.freenode.net