Re: Mailing list time

Jacob,

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 9:41 PM, Barry Warsaw <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  On Apr 17, 2008, at 4:29 PM, Jacob Peddicord wrote:
>  >
>  > Just wondering, what is the average wait time to have a mailing list
>  > approved on a team? I applied https://edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-us-
>  > ohio for it two or so weeks ago, but haven't heard anything. It's
>  > not the biggest priority, but I'd like to get the list switched over
>  > at some point.
>
>  We've been holding off approving new lists until we can confirm that
>  all current known issues are resolved.  I'm hopeful that we can start
>  approving new lists in the next day or two.

Jacob: for info, for the time being we've asked the Launchpad admins
to refer Ubuntu list requests to the Ubuntu list administrators rather
than set those lists up on Launchpad. See
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/CreatingTeamGuide#head-44b46f6933af908453fecff8eebcbb9e0cb722eb

Thanks

--
Matthew East