Your questions for the Launchpad podcast

Howdy,

Over the next couple of weeks we're going to record a brand new
Launchpad podcast.

In it we'll talk to projects about how they're using Launchpad and
also to members of the Launchpad team.

I'm really keen to get questions from you for us to answer on the
show. Okay, you could ask us here but podcasting's fun :) And it's a
good way to reach people who may not have time or the inclination to
read the list.

Whatever you want to know about Launchpad, ask us on the podcast help wiki page.

Also, if you've got a suggestion for a name for the podcast or a
Creative Commons licensed theme tune, send it over to
feedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxx! There's no prize this time, other than forever
being known as the genius that named the Launchpad podcast ... or who
wrote the theme tune, sang the theme tune.

Cheers!

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad and Bazaar rock!
Join us in #launchpad and #bzr on irc.freenode.net