problems with firefox3 po file in launchpad

Hi:

I've just downloaded the PO files from Launchpad.

Applied our galician translation from Firefox2 with kbabel.

Save those files and upload those PO files to Launchpad...

Launchpad answered that:

#We were unable to import the file because of errors in its format:
#
#PO file: duplicate msgid ending on line 73

I execute "msgfmt -c _firefox-gl.po" to check the file and the command gives me 640 duplicated strings.

The same happens if i open the untranslated PO file, translate only 1 string (manually) and save that file.
If I upload that file, launchpad gives me the same answer.

Can someone explain me what I'm doing wrong?? Maybe a problem with the Firefox3 po files in Launchpad??

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks from galician community.

--
Frco. Javier Rial Rodríguez
Mancomun.org - Centro de Referencia e Servizos de Software Libre de Galicia