Re: Show status changes in bug mail subject

Olá Martin e a todos.

On Tuesday 13 May 2008 11:30:10 Martin Pitt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> for long bug mail threads it would be very helpful at times if the bug
> mail subject would contain status changes. This makes it easier to see
> if a bug was already fixed, marked as a duplicate, or closed as
> invalid, without needing to read the entire thread.
<snip>
> Thanks,
> Martin

For a moment I though you were asking for the extra detailed info that is on the bottom of LP emails, if you activate that option.
But it seems that even that, doesn't carry enough info as you requested.
I wouldnt mind having that extra data on the subtitle, but remember bug #202645 and others alike, where email is not properly threaded by the email client, because of the subject change.

Even now, my KMail is not able to thread the comments sent via the LP web interface, and only those sent by email.
LP/malone should really set in-reply-to headers on emails.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/malone/+bug/202645

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	http://Ubuntu.BUGabundo.net