Re: wiki spam - captcha in launchpad?

Dougie Richardson pisze:
The spam bots are back, even though their accounts were deleted some time ago. And there are more of them (users and spam pages).
See https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/26722

I reported this to the website team a couple of weeks ago in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-doc/+bug/224971 and have mailed
launchpad to ask for the account in launchpad to be deleted.

This is still part of 302 attack that is not being addressed - there is
no point in deleting the pages in the wiki as long as the user name
exists in launchpad.

The thing is that having looked through some of the spam, its malicious
(not to Ubuntu) and being returned higher in Google than most of our
genuine pages.

Just few minutes after being deleted, the spam is getting back under new username and same page names.
Maybe Launchpad should have a captcha while registering a new account?
(I registered mine over 2 years ago so I don't remember if it changed)

--
## Przemysław Kulczycki <<>> Azrael Nightwalker ##
# jabber: azrael[na]jabster.pl | tlen: azrael29a #