Re: New Launchpad podcast!

2008/5/20 Mark Shuttleworth <mark@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Joey, Elliot and I have recorded a brand new Launchpad podcast. It's
> called Launchpod!

> What a groooooovy idea! It kills my Totem, not sure why exactly, so I
> haven't listened to it yet.

Ah, there was a MIME type problem, which may have borked Totem. I've
fixed it now and it's playing nicely in Totem. I've updated the link
to the Ogg Vorbis file on the Launchpad News blog:

http://news.launchpad.net/podcast/launchpod-episode-1-rescuetime

Cheers.

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad and Bazaar rock!
Join us in #launchpad and #bzr on irc.freenode.net