Re: Launchpad OpenPGP Cnofirmation problem

Hi Jacob,

On 26/05/2008, Jacob Peddicord <jpeddicord@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Depending on where you published your PGP keys, it might be a while until
> they are sync'd with keyserver.ubuntu.com. Though, after writing that, I
> noticed that the keys are already there:
>
> http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?search=moosline%40gmail.com&op=vindex
>
> Check to make sure that it was signed with the key there (779D8ECC). If it
> isn't that key, you might just have to wait for the key servers to sync,
> which is 24h from what I recall.

Maybe my mail was not precise enough, but here it goes:

yes, we did check that the key is on the keyserver, we checked that
the CoC was signed with that key and not another, still, same problem.

Greets

Myriam

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org