Re: outage on Launchpad code hosting

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 7:03 PM, Martin Pool <mbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 6:53 PM, Stefan Potyra
> <stefan.potyra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> yep, having problems with revu (trunk).
>>
>> bzr co bzr+ssh://sistpoty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/~revu-hackers/revu/trunk/
>
> OK, thanks for reporting it.  I think the Launchpad Code team can fix
> this on the server.

Yes we can!

This morning at around 0:00 UTC, we ran a script to fix up the
branches that were affected by this outage. Please let me know if you
experience any more problems with your branches -- asking a question
on Launchpad Bazaar Answers[1] is probably the best way to do so.

cheers,
jml

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad-bazaar