Re: Launchpad beta: new bugs page design

2008/6/16 Martin Pool <mbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 4:09 AM, Tom Berger <tom.berger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Dear Launchpad beta tester,
>>
>> New Launchpad bugs page design
>> -------------------------------
>>
>> When you next use edge.launchpad.net, you may notice a change in the
>> layout of bug pages. With my colleagues, I've implemented this new
>> design and I'd like your help in testing the changes.
>>
>> In the new design, you'll see that the 'Actions' menu has gone. All
>> the same options are available but they're now in the body of the page
>> itself. The main reason for doing this is that the links are now next
>> to the page element to which they pertain.
>
> Hi Tom,
>
> This doesn't actually seem to be true at the moment...  It does sound
> like a really useful change though.

Hi Martin,

No, this is isn't currently available on edge.

Following the update of edge we found out that we need to fix some
things for this release to become usable, and rolled back to a
previous version. The new design is available on
staging.launchpad.net, if you're curious. I hope that it will become
available on edge again very soon.

Tom