Re: Credited Suggestions

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 2:10 PM, Caroline Ford
<caroline.ford.work@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We don't use launchpad for translations, this is about the delta
> between _Ubuntu_'s translations of our software, and our own.

I'm not the best person right now to give you the best answer, but
I'll give it a try. If you're happy with the translation work done in
Rosetta and want it to be incorporated into your upstream project, you
could either every now and then download the translations (from
Rosetta) and patch-apply it in your upstream repo. This is what I
currently do for my own project.

Cheers,
--
Og B. Maciel