Re: Credited Suggestions

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 2:20 PM, Caroline Ford
<caroline.ford.work@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The problem is the delta, and how to get our updated translations into
> Ubuntu. Two different sets of translations is STUPID.

I understand your problem... I was wondering, how was tux4kids
registered in Launchpad for translations? Maybe the best thing is to
have the project properly registered and hosted in Launchpad? As for
me, I am right now doing all the manual work handling the deltas, as
my project is hosted somewhere else.

Cheers,
--
Og B. Maciel