Re: "This account cannot be used" error message

2008/7/2 Matthew Revell <matthew.revell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Some people have reported that Launchpad has told them "This account
> cannot be used" when they've tried to log in.

I'm pleased to say that this issue is now solved. Curtis landed a
branch last night (UTC) that fixed a problem with the way that
Launchpad authenticated some users.

If you see any similar problems, please post them here or pop into
#launchpad on Freenode.

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting