Re: No code updates shown in UI

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Vijay Mathew
<vijay.the.schemer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have pushed some changes to my queue at
> https://code.launchpad.net/~vijay-the-schemer. The current commit should be
> 13. But the UI still shows the last commit as 11. What could be wrong?

Hi.
It takes a while to update there, but the branch should be fine.
Alternatively, you can cheat and make sure by clicking on the "Older
revisions" link on the bottom, which will take you to:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~vijay-the-schemer/spark-scheme/devel/changes

cheers,

Martin