Re: automatically mark bugs fixed in a release as released?

Hi,

Martin Pool wrote:
It would be really nice if Launchpad had a way to mark all
fix-committed bugs targeted to a release as fix-released when that
release comes out.  Could this be added?

FWIW, this is also a problem for us on the Landscape team.  We use
milestones to organize our 2-week iterations, which means that we
have to deal with this regularly.

There's a second problem we have, which is related, which is that we
don't always complete all the bugs we've assigned to a milestone.
It'd be nice to have a way to push all !fix-committed bugs to the
next milestone in one fell swoop.

Thanks,
J.